Big flashpoint for WW3.
When reading this, keep a few things in mind:
1. The United States has weapons it is dying to try out but as of yet has had no excuse.
2. It is highly unlikely that "slinking off" is a reasonable expectation of America, especially a financially insolvent nation. Escalation into full blown nuclear war is the most logical conclusion.
3. China is underestimating the level of madness in the U.S. at this time. Her leaders are not really sane or coherent people and the next President will likely be one of the most incompetent communist traitors ever.
4. A nuclear war is a great way to reset the debt clock and start to bilk the country all over again from scratch. A rebuilding effort will doubtless stimulate the American economy and also give them a chance to reconstruct all that pitiful infrastructure. Nuclear war is like a "get out of jail free" card for the American elite.
5. Worldwide war is always a result of a small regional conflict that grows until it is simply out of control. There are far more players involved than merely China and the U.S. military.